1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
2. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The puffs Fresh faces (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. LLC or Little Busy Bodies LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and or “step” of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest).
4. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 11:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 23, 2013 (“Contest Entry Period”).
5. TO ENTER: (a) visit Puffs Fresh Faces facebook page facebook.com/puffsfreshfaces during the Contest Entry Period, sign up for the Giveaway by clicking on the Pin it to Win it tab, liking Puffs Fresh Faces on Facebook, following them on Pinterest and pinning the provided pins. Then provide your name and email address. All Entries must be received and recorded within the Contest Entry Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. Limit one (1) entries per personper day during the Contest Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or incomplete Entries.
6. ENTRY GUIDELINES: Entries cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products. By entering, person entering acknowledges that they are opting into the sponsors email list. This email list will not be shared or sold.
7. Two Winners will be chosen by random (drawing) out of all entries received within the contest timeline.
8. PRIZE DETAILS: Official prize will be awarded to entry on October 25, 2013. Prize: Winner will receive a $150 Simon Mall gift card.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Contest-related materials. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment or phone resulting from participation in the Contest.
10. By participating in the Contest, winner agrees (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting any Prize, recipient (or parent or legal guardian) (a) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize. Winner if any and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of Winners photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, biographical information, (which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
11. 8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the Prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize. No substitution of Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of Prize is permitted. Unclaimed Prize(s) will not be awarded. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, and disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedures outlined herein. This Contest is offered only in the United States and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Hamilton County, Ohio.
13. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. 9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Writer’s email, mailing address and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the Prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualifies, Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of Prize notification. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his or her state of residence will be awarded to a minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all documents. If winner’s documents are not returned, as stated by Sponsor, within the required number of days, or if mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
15. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. By accepting a prize, the Writer of the winning Entry (or parent or legal guardian of the Writer of a winning Entry if Writer is a minor) agrees that the Entry and the TV Commercial will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the Winner agrees to, and agrees to have the Writer of the winning Entry agree to, irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry and the TV Commercial, if any, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Winner and Writer of winning Entry hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Entry and the TV Commercial. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Entry and the TV Commercial, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and the TV Commercial and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
16. 11. SPONSOR: Little Busy Bodies LLC, 1130 Highland Ave, , Cincinnati, Ohio 45214.
17. Puffs Fresh faces® and Puffs Fresh Faces® Logo are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company Cincinnati, OH, used under license by Nehemiah Manufacturing Co. LLC.